Access Dots - Android 12/iOS 1 is a Tools game developed by Ijp,
Did you know that once you grant access to your phone's camera/microphone/GPS location to any third-party App, they can use it silently in the background?
And do you feel envious about the new iOS 14's privacy feature - shows an indicator whenever camera or microphone is accessed? Or you can't wait for Android 12's implementation of the same feature?
Presenting Access Dots for Android, supporting all the way down to Android 7.0!
Access Dots, adds the same iOS 14 style indicators (few pixels light up as a dot) to the top right (default) corner of your screen whenever any third-party App uses your phone's camera/microphone/GPS location. Access Dots will be visible even on your lockscreen!
Configuring the App is as simple as enabling the Access Dots Accessibility Service (Toggle switch in the App > (More) Downloaded Services/Installed Services > Access Dots > Enable). By default the App is configured to show iOS 14 style colored access dots - green for camera access, orange for microphone access and blue for GPS location. The App itself does not request for camera or microphone access, however, to be able to monitor GPS access by any App, 'Access Dots' require GPS location permission.
Access Dots is in early BETA, under development, so far it has the following features:
● Display Access Dots whenever phone's camera/microphone/GPS location is engaged by a third-party App.
● Maintain an Access Log, which can be accessed from the App's main settings screen. The Access Log shows when the camera/microphone/GPS location was accessed, which App was in foreground at the time of access initiation and how long did the access last.
● Assign any color to either of the Access Dots.
● On Android 10+, Access Dots by default sticks beside your camera cutout (if your device has.) You can configure the location of Access Dots to the point of specifying X/Y coordinates.
● If your device supports 'Energy Ring - Universal Edition!' App, then you can wrap Access Dots around the punch hole camera as well.
● The size of Access Dots can be adjusted.
While it's free to change the Access Dots' color to whatever you want, consider making a donation to support the development and have access to few extra configurations like changing the 'size' of the dot or its location on the screen. :)
Note: Please make sure the App is whitelisted under any kind of optimization setting your device has, if the App is killed from background by the System, you may have to restart phone to get the Access Dots active again.
Access Dots - Android 12/iOS 1 Mod Version FAQ
What about the Access Dots - Android 12/iOS 1 Mod ?Access Dots - Android 12/iOS 1 is a modified MOD APK with additional features and ongoing upgrades.
How can I download the Access Dots - Android 12/iOS 1 Mod
You can easily download the latest version of Access Dots - Android 12/iOS 1 from Apkclues.Visit https://www.apkclues.com and search for the APK name in the search bar. Select the desired APK and start downloading. The download process is free and you don't need to worry about extra charges.
How about the download speed?
Apkclues attaches great importance to user experience. All of our games have used CDN global network acceleration. No matter where you are in the world, you can achieve high-speed downloads. This is why we have an advantage over other sites.
Is Access Dots - Android 12/iOS 1 Mod safe?
Apkclues is a well-known Android marketplace dedicated to providing users with trustworthy APKs. All Android apps and games available on Apkclues are rigorously scanned and tested. Any APK downloaded from Apkclues, it is completely safe.
Why cannot install the Access Dots - Android 12/iOS 1 mod?
1. Apkclues only provides applications for Android devices, and you must ensure that you have an Android device.
2. Check your device system, our apk needs to meet at least Android 5.0 +.
3. Check your device storage capacity.
4. You should uninstall the original version of the Access Dots - Android 12/iOS 1 app, the signature will conflict with the mod version.
5. You need to allow installation of unknown resources on your Android device.