Bird Jar: Birding Checklist MOD APK is the pro version of Bird Jar: Birding Checklist APK. Bird Jar: Birding Checklist APK requires you to pay a certain fee to purchase it on Google Play. If you are a student and you have no extra budget, or you just want to experience Bird Jar: Birding Checklist APK for a short time, you can use Apkclues Download and install Bird Jar: Birding Checklist MOD APK for free, you don't need to spend a single coin for it, and can enjoy experiencing the full content. If you have extra budget, it is recommended that you download the standard version to better support the developers.
Bird Jar: Birding Checklist is a Books-reference game developed by First Trees Software,
Bird Jar is a world-wide bird checklist app that helps you keep track of your bird sightings.
Important note: It is recommended that you enable the following 3 permissions for Bird Jar to work properly: "Location" (used as a default for bird sighting locations that you create), "Microphone" (used for recording bird audio), and "Storage" (used to store your bird photos, audio, and bird list backups and exports).
View the Bird Jar FAQ here: http://firsttrees.homeip.net/BirdJar/jsp/faq.jsp
- Over 10,600 bird species are included in the listing (all known bird species, per the IOC World Bird List v 6.2).
- This is not intended to be a bird identification app, however photos or illustrations are provided from the Bird Jar webserver for over 1300 birds (with more to be added in the future). Many images of North American and European birds are included.
- Filter birds from the following regions: North America (Alaska, Canada, Greenland, and the lower 48 United States), Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia/Oceania/Pacific Ocean (including Hawaii), Southern Atlantic Ocean, and the Indian Ocean.
- You may filter on one or more regions, or show all world birds.
- Browse all birds by bird family.
- Quickly view bird family counts, as well as your life list counts per bird family.
- View all your recent sightings.
- Search for birds, bird families, and sighting locations.
- View bird conservation status.
- Perform a Web Search on each bird, which gives you internet search results for a bird's photos, songs, range maps, and Wikipedia entry. (Requires network connection.)
- Record bird sightings by date and location, including bird count. (Note: at the present time, it is highly recommended that every so often you perform a "backup and email" of your data, via the Settings page. This will ensure that you can restore your data if you ever lose or upgrade your device. See http://firsttrees.homeip.net/BirdJar/jsp/faq.jsp#faq17 for details. As of version 1.5, Bird Jar automatically backs up your data to Google's cloud service, so that it will be automatically restored upon re-installing Bird Jar on a new device.)
- Record unidentified bird sightings.
- Take or import photos, and make bird call recordings. These can then be viewed either on the bird details page, or all at once on the Photos and Recordings page.
- Enter notes.
- View all sightings by date and/or location.
- Save custom sighting locations.
- Save birds to custom categories.
- View your Life List checklist.
- Most views have customizable sort and filter options.
- View sighting maps.
- Email a bird sighting report.
- Export bird sightings to the eBird record format (which can then be imported into the eBird web application).
- Backup and restore your bird sighting data.
For any questions, issues, or requests, please email [email protected]
If you intend to use Bird Jar on multiple devices, be aware:
1. Separate devices will not auto sync.
2. To get data from one device to another, you may perform a backup on one device and then transfer the backup file to the other device to restore it.
3. Very Important! If you make any change on a particular device, that device's Bird Jar data will be automatically uploaded to Google's app data server. Then, the next time you perform a new install on a device, this data will automatically be brought down into Bird Jar. Only one copy of data will ever exist on the Google servers, so if you have 2 devices with Bird Jar installed on each device, making a change in Bird Jar will upload *that* device's Bird Jar data to the Google server, replacing the Bird Jar data that is stored on the server. For this reason, it is recommended that you use Bird Jar on only one device at a time.
Bird Jar: Birding Checklist Paid for free,Free purchase FAQ
What about the Bird Jar: Birding Checklist Mod ?Bird Jar: Birding Checklistis a modified MOD APK with additional features and ongoing upgrades.
How can I download the Bird Jar: Birding Checklist Mod
You can easily download the latest version of Bird Jar: Birding Checklist from Apkclues.Visit https://www.apkclues.com and search for the APK name in the search bar. Select the desired APK and start downloading. The download process is free and you don't need to worry about extra charges.
How about the download speed?
Apkclues attaches great importance to user experience. All of our games have used CDN global network acceleration. No matter where you are in the world, you can achieve high-speed downloads. This is why we have an advantage over other sites.
Is Bird Jar: Birding Checklist Mod safe?
Apkclues is a well-known Android marketplace dedicated to providing users with trustworthy APKs. All Android apps and games available on Apkclues are rigorously scanned and tested. Any APK downloaded from Apkclues, it is completely safe.
Why cannot install the Bird Jar: Birding Checklist mod?
1. Apkclues only provides applications for Android devices, and you must ensure that you have an Android device.
2. Check your device system, our apk needs to meet at least Android 5.0 +.
3. Check your device storage capacity.
4. You should uninstall the original version of the Bird Jar: Birding Checklist app, the signature will conflict with the mod version.
5. You need to allow installation of unknown resources on your Android device.