Taskbar (Donate Version) MOD APK is the pro version of Taskbar (Donate Version) APK. Taskbar (Donate Version) APK requires you to pay a certain fee to purchase it on Google Play. If you are a student and you have no extra budget, or you just want to experience Taskbar (Donate Version) APK for a short time, you can use Apkclues Download and install Taskbar (Donate Version) MOD APK for free, you don't need to spend a single coin for it, and can enjoy experiencing the full content. If you have extra budget, it is recommended that you download the standard version to better support the developers.
Taskbar (Donate Version) is a Tools game developed by Braden Farmer,
Support the development of Taskbar by upgrading to the Donate Version! The Donate Version is identical to the free version and your preferences will automatically transfer over. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Taskbar puts a start menu and recent apps tray on top of your screen that's accessible at any time, increasing your productivity and turning your Android tablet (or phone) into a real multitasking machine!
Taskbar supports Android 10's Desktop Mode, allowing you to connect your compatible device to an external display and run apps in resizable windows, for a PC-like experience! On devices running Android 7.0+, Taskbar can also launch apps in freeform windows without an external display. No root required! (see below for instructions)
Taskbar is also supported on Android TV (sideloaded) and Chrome OS - use Taskbar as a secondary Android app launcher on your Chromebook, or turn your Nvidia Shield into an Android-powered PC!
• Start menu - shows you all applications installed on the device, configurable as a list or as a grid
• Recent apps tray - shows your most recently used apps and lets you easily switch between them
• Collapsible and hideable - show it when you need it, hide it when you don't
• Many different configuration options - customize Taskbar however you want
• Pin favorite apps or block the ones you don't want to see
• Designed with keyboard and mouse in mind
• 100% free, open source, and no ads
Desktop mode (Android 10+, requires external display)
Taskbar supports Android 10's built-in desktop mode functionality. You can connect your compatible Android 10+ device to an external display and run apps in resizable windows, with Taskbar's interface running on your external display and your existing launcher still running on your phone.
Desktop mode requires a USB-to-HDMI adapter (or a lapdock), and a compatible device that supports video output. Additionally, certain settings require granting a special permission via adb.
To get started, open up the Taskbar app and click "Desktop mode". Then, just tick the checkbox and the app will guide you through the setup process. For more information, click the (?) icon in the upper-right hand corner of the screen.
Freeform window mode (Android 7.0+, no external display required)
Taskbar lets you launch apps in freeform floating windows on Android 7.0+ devices. No root access is required, although Android 8.0, 8.1, and 9 devices require an adb shell command to be run during initial setup.
Simply follow these steps to configure your device for launching apps in freeform mode:
1. Check the box for "Freeform window support" inside the Taskbar app
2. Follow the directions that appear in the pop-up to enable the proper settings on your device (one-time setup)
3. Go to your device's recent apps page and clear all recent apps
4. Start Taskbar, then select an app to launch it in a freeform window
For more information and detailed instructions, click "Help & instructions for freeform mode" inside the Taskbar app.
Accessibility service disclosure
Taskbar includes an optional accessibility service, which can be enabled in order to perform system button press actions such as back, home, recents, and power, as well as displaying the notification tray.
The accessibility service is used only to perform the above actions, and for no other purpose. Taskbar does not use accessibility services to perform any data collection whatsoever (in fact, Taskbar cannot access the Internet in any capacity as it does not declare the required Internet permission).
Taskbar (Donate Version) Paid for free,Free purchase FAQ
What about the Taskbar (Donate Version) Mod ?Taskbar (Donate Version) is a modified MOD APK with additional features and ongoing upgrades.
How can I download the Taskbar (Donate Version) Mod
You can easily download the latest version of Taskbar (Donate Version) from Apkclues.Visit https://www.apkclues.com and search for the APK name in the search bar. Select the desired APK and start downloading. The download process is free and you don't need to worry about extra charges.
How about the download speed?
Apkclues attaches great importance to user experience. All of our games have used CDN global network acceleration. No matter where you are in the world, you can achieve high-speed downloads. This is why we have an advantage over other sites.
Is Taskbar (Donate Version) Mod safe?
Apkclues is a well-known Android marketplace dedicated to providing users with trustworthy APKs. All Android apps and games available on Apkclues are rigorously scanned and tested. Any APK downloaded from Apkclues, it is completely safe.
Why cannot install the Taskbar (Donate Version) mod?
1. Apkclues only provides applications for Android devices, and you must ensure that you have an Android device.
2. Check your device system, our apk needs to meet at least Android 5.0 +.
3. Check your device storage capacity.
4. You should uninstall the original version of the Taskbar (Donate Version) app, the signature will conflict with the mod version.
5. You need to allow installation of unknown resources on your Android device.